The UC Hastings Law Library Reference Desk will have reduced hours today . We will be open from 1:00PM to 4:00 PM. Please contact the Circulation Desk at 415.565.4750 if you need further assistance.
The Reference Desk will close at 5 pm on Thursday, November 10th and remain closed on Friday, November 11th in honor of Veterans Day. We will reopen at 10 am on Saturday November 12.
Contact the UC Hastings Reference Librarians at: http://library.uchastings.edu/services/ask-a-librarian/index.php
The Reference Desk will close at 5 pm today, September 27. It will reopen tomorrow morning at 9:00 am. You can reach the reference librarians via email at email@example.com.
The deadline to register or re-register to vote in the upcoming November election is 11:59:59 p.m. Pacific Time on October 15th, 2016. If you submit an application after this time, your application will still be processed for future elections.
What You Will Need
To register online you will need
- Your California driver license or California identification card number,
- The last four digits of your social security number and
- Your date of birth.
Your information will be provided to the California Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) to retrieve a copy of your DMV signature.
If you do not have a California driver license or California identification card, you can still use this form to apply to register to vote by completing the online interview by 11:59:59 p.m. Pacific Time on October 15th, 2016.
The Library Reference Desk will close at 5 PM today (8/30/16). We will reopen tomorrow morning at 9 am. We apologize for any inconvenience.
The State Bar of CA made it official:
Effective July 2017: The California Bar Exam is a two-day test with three components:
- One morning session during which three one-hour essay questions will be administered
- One afternoon session during which two one-hour essay questions and one 90-minute Performance Test will be administered. The Georgia State Bar has MPT questions and sample answers for 2000-2016 that can be helpful to prepare for the new California format.
- The Multi-state Bar Exam (MBE) Morning and afternoon sessions consisting of three hours each, during which 100 multiple choice items for each session will be administered.
Construction on the the Sixth Floor of the 200 McAllister St. building has been completed. The Sixth Floor is now available as a quiet space for Bar Study. There are six individual study rooms and several open tables for student use.